Saturday 24 October 2015

SUNDAY SCHOOL

TOPIC:    THE RAPTURE
TEXT:    1 Cor. 15:51-55; 1 Thes 4:13-18
CENTRAL TRUTH:  Every true Christian must understand the signs of the end-time, must know and believe that the rapture is real and imminent, and must constantly purify him/herself to be rapture-ready at all time.
Memory Verse:    Luk 21:34-36; 22:34-36
LESSON OUTLINE
1. UNDERSTANDING GOD’S ETERNAL PLAN
2. SIGNS OF THE END-TIME BEFORE THE RAPTURE
3. TIPS FOR STAYING RAPTURE-READY


 

MORNING MANNER

THEME:     THE NINE WOES                 OF JESUS CHRIST

TOPIC:    Love and desire honor, greetings and praises of men.

TEXT:  Lk 11:43; Lk 11:7-11


 

ANNOUNCEMENT

1. Next Sunday: Prophetic / Communion  Service.
2. Bible Study holds every Wednesday by 6pm
3. Our Month of Marathon Praise approaches again: November, 2015 - Be prepared to praise.
4. Our national convention is here again-Diamond Jubilee- 9th to 15th Nov. 2015 @ Ajebo. Be there!!!


PRAYER BULLETS

1. O Lord, I thank You for being all in all for me (Ps 18:1-2)
2. O Lord, let it please You to bless me this week, in Jesus name.(2 Sam 7:29)
3. In the blessing of God, I shall be blessed forever in the name of Jesus.(2 Sam 7:29)
4. Father, because I fear You, let Your angel encamp all around I and my household, and deliver us in Jesus name (Ps 34:7)
5. Teach and instruct me the way I should go this week O Lord, and guide me with Your eye(Ps 32:8)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment