Wednesday 21 October 2015

SUNDAY SCHOOL

TOPIC:    PREDICTIONS OF THE END (Part 2)
TEXT:    Matt 23:34-25:46; Mk 13; Luk 21:5-36;                  Dan 9:24-27
CENTRAL TRUTH:  The predictions of the end is to motivate us to positive living in order for us to fulfill our destiny
Memory Verse:    Matt. 24:14
LESSON OUTLINE
1. THE SIGNS OF THE END TIME
2. THE ADMONITION FOR CHRISTIAN


MORNING MANNER
THEME:     THE NINE WOES                 OF JESUS CHRIST

TOPIC:    When your outward appearance conflicts with inside.

TEXT:  Matt 23:25-29; 1 Sam 16:7


PRAYER BULLET

1. O Lord, I thank You for being all in all for me (Ps 18:1-2)
Ps 32:8
2. O Lord, as I go into this week, instruct and teach me the way I should go in all my endeavours.
3. Guide me, O Lord, with Your eye and let Your countenance shine upon me, in Jesus name
 4. Father, open Your hands unto me and satisfy my desires according to Your will, in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment