Sunday 4 October 2015

ANNOUNCEMENT

1. Next Sunday: Thanksgiving service.

2. Bible Study holds every Wednesday by 6pm

3. Our Month of Marathon Praise approaches again: November, 2015 - Be prepared to praise.

4. Choir vigil / meeting holds this Friday, 9th Oct.2015


WEEK'S PRAYER BULLETS




1. O Lord, I thank You for being all in all for me (Ps 18:1-2)
2. O God, let Your presence go with me into this week as You have promised, in Jesus name (Ex 33:14)
3. Every plan of the enemy against me and my family shall be like a dream of the night, unfulfilled, in Jesus name. (Isa 29:7-8)
4. Before I labor, I shall be favored, and before I request, I shall be given, in Jesus name (Isa 66:7)





MORNING MANNER

THEME:     THE NINE WOES  OF JESUS CHRIST

TOPIC:    Giving reference and honor to the gifts on the altar more than the altar that santifieth the gifts








TEXT:        Matt. 23:16-22, 24



SUNDAY SCHOOL

TOPIC:    JESUS’ MODEL OF PRAYER

TEXT:    Luke 11:1-13


CENTRAL TRUTH:  Prayer is a necessary and powerful communion with God.


Memory Verse:    Luke 11:9


LESSON OUTLINE
1. A Model Presented
2. A Friend’s Mid-night Call for Help
3. A Child’s Request Touches the Father’s Heart to give

No comments:

Post a Comment